Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


I took this weekly topic from other site which I found interesting to list down what I've in my mind too. I will start with a Favourite Movie ^_^ for opening this week.
 
As they said, some of it inspired us to be a better person, some we just admired for their courage and strength, and some just made us laugh - bring us to our childhood's memory =)
 
 
Top Ten All Time Favourite Movie
 
 

1. Lion King from Walt Disney Pictures  - Proud father, Mufasa on Simba's birth day.
2. Finding Nemo from Walt Disney Pictures - Still in genre father-son storyline ideas. If not mistaken, it was amongst the high-grossing film at that time. Watch this movie with my sister, sittin' in the front row-even sakit tengkuk tp ttp best!! hehe
 
3. Ocean Waves from Studio Ghibli - A Japanese animated drama about love triangle between two good friends and a girl in their high school.
 
 
4. Only Yesterday from Studio Ghibli - Same, Japanese animated movie - a suprise box office success! Film about a 27 yrs old girl got a recall of her nostalgic childhood memories during her trip.
 

5. Little Miss Sunshine - A family team film
 
6. Gone with the Wind - Historical epic film, dah terlalu lama, watch the movie with my sister using our black & white Television =)
 
7. Johnny English starring Rowan Atkinson & Natalie Imbruglia - Haha, did I tell u that I love Mr.Bean's comedy so much? Just for laugh ^_^
 
8. Crossroads starring Britney Spear - Try to find the truth about ourself & friendship all about
 
9.Devdas - Suka tgk Aishwarya Rai, She's sooo pretty in this movie.


10. Lastttt, Titanic ^_^










0 comments: